SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - SWART Atomic Space Tone Jr

mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 528
edited December 2014 in Amps £
I was lucky enough to get my mitts on this last time round, and it is an absolute gem. So, why sell I hear you cry? Well - it's so bloody good, I bought a new one. :-)
This partic one is US voltage and comes with a hum free step down transformer. It's hugely rare as it's covered in dark tweed - so very dark brown. You can read all about it on the web - it packs a punch for 5 watts and 8" speaker - you'd never know if you were listening and of course, it has the space tone reverb which is fab. 14lbs too!!
Great for use at home, but also has been with me for band practice with loudish (not loutish) drummer, replacing my redplate - so there you go, that good. It would be giggable, haven't tried but as I said, loud.
It's an absolute peach, and retails over here at 1100 quid. No-one would regret buying this. 

Apologies to Cloudnine for nicking his picks.

Putting it up at 450 posted. No trades thanks, has to offset purchase costs on the other one.image
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments