Comments

• Yes I too am completely confused.  There are some cracking funnies in this including the very fact the are called "The Affordable Valve Company" and the use of the word 'should' in this awesome claim -

"These EXPENSIVE HUGE 'transformer style' inductor have should be able to cope LOUD DEEP BASS"

I've sat down this morning and looked at two thread so far and both have left me utterly -

http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/50479-felicia-day-is-this-real-life-84rr.gif

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    Good grief!
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    It refers to a "Margate speaker".

Given the amount of bullshit, that'll be Mr. Farage, then.

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24694
    Their 'much nicer, new factory in the seaside town of Margate' is on their website;- (Fullers Yard, off Victoria Rd FYI Chilli).

Fuck me.... they look like a real professional setup.  I'm particularly impressed with the fabulous sign they have above the factory gates and their fleet of vehicle.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • Whenever I get stopped in a B&Q car park by some rough looking fucker asking me "Mate, do you wanna buy some speakers.  Got 'em in the van.  They're usually £3500 but you can have them for £200!" I naturally automatically think it's a scam.  In retrospect it's probably just these guys touting for business.  Seems to fit perfectly with their professional approach.
    Emp_Fab said:
    Their 'much nicer, new factory in the seaside town of Margate' is on their website;- (Fullers Yard, off Victoria Rd FYI Chilli).

Fuck me.... they look like a real professional setup.  I'm particularly impressed with the fabulous sign they have above the factory gates and their fleet of vehicle.

Yes, they do look like a professional set-up for Margate. You will have noted the personalised registration number for the Company vehicle, although I must confess that the view through the open factory door on the right resembles the 'Small Electrical Appliances' section at Margate tip.

• The union flag paviers are quite impressive though.
  • NomadNomad Frets: 549
    In the 'before' photos of the crossover, the one with the dark brown PCB is a KEF unit from the 70s. (DN12, I believe.) It fits into an edge connector type of socket, so that one doesn't look to be connected to anything.

Nomad
    Nobody loves me but my mother... and she could be jivin' too...

• FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    I'm reassured by point number 2, as I'm glad they removed the.  Seems like a superb modification, half tempted to remove the on my speakers and hear the glorious difference it makes.
    -- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16075
    I wouldn't be surprised tae find Frodo livin' in one o' them
    tae be or not tae be
    Presumably because they resemble a tree?