Looks good, I'll try to remember. Thanks for pointing out
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10412
    Set to record.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    @johnnyburgo

Thanks man. I always miss these shouts when they come up and for once i've caught this in time and set to record.

Queen are among my all time favourites so genuinely thank you, i would have missed this.
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Wow !
    2 hours of Epic TV.

Just Epic. I can't find any more words.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24694
    edited December 2014
    It's been on before, but still worth watching again.  I dug out my old framed letter from Brian (name drop, name drop !) from '92 when I enquired via the fab club if they were planning a memorial gig.  I'd forgotten just how great the songs were.

He ended his note "all the best for '92".  1992 turned out to be one of the shittiest years I've had - I got dumped at Christmas, had my car stolen and torched, the insurance refused to pay out and I borrowed my mates motorbike to get to work and totalled that in a head-on with a car which put me in hospital for weeks.  Brian May ? - He's a fucking jinx.

:-)
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    3reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12459
    I call him "Bri" whenever we meet. He calls me "Stop following me or I'll call the police" 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12459
    Actually a guitarist friend of mine was sat next to him on a flight back from Brazil and spent the entire journey in awestruck paralysis. Everytime he was about to muster up the confidence to say something to him he would analyse it and convince himself he was going to say something really stupid. His biggest regret in life. True story.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • Brian may? After all these years it's time he was more decisive. Shit or get off the pot!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    Actually a guitarist friend of mine was sat next to him on a flight back from Brazil and spent the entire journey in awestruck paralysis. Everytime he was about to muster up the confidence to say something to him he would analyse it and convince himself he was going to say something really stupid. His biggest regret in life. True story.
    Rock stars love sitting next to people like that on a flight. Your friend made Brians day, at least he can take that!