new VL day!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• La la la la!! Not listening!!!

I already have a Liquid Sunshine, Hotcake, 2 Rats, an SHO, a stratoblaster, a Valvesporker, a Mayer Voodoo Blues and a Klone. I don't need more!! :p

But I will check out some demos when I get home. I won't buy but I wouldn't mind having a go building one...
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • For me personally, it's the POWER of these pedals, even at low volume... they clean up superbly too. Closest, but not quite, to the PTD pedals...

I had a Jimi Face recently, as sold it to fund my mad amp spree. I may yet be back in for another...

• @allicio - rebumping this thread mate... Have you tried the red od VL (on Joes website) ? Also, how does it compare to the Jimi Face ? Cheers.
  • allicioallicio Frets: 221
    Ive not tried the red one mate, Joe says its very very good. I thought that one was more in the ts808 vein than fuzz but I could be wrong.
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    I'm keen to try these due to some excellent feedback, however they are a lot of money for a blind leap.
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    They're incredible. Period.
  • Is the red one the same as the 'green' one ?
  • allicioallicio Frets: 221
    The green is a ts9 flavour. Ive had that one. It was ok but not spectacular like the od-one