'L7' want to make a comeback !!

What's Hot
AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
For those who remember these girls, this could be great.

Here is the official website.
They started a Facebook page to share old photo's of the band in the 90's but they were overwhelmed by fans asking them to regroup and play again.
So now they are trying to gain enough momentum to convince promoters to back them and get back out there.

They need people to sign up to the mailing list on the website and 'Like' the facebook page, that's all. On the webpage are tracks from their first time round in the 90's and after all these years it's brilliant to hear them again.

If anyone liked these girls and would like to see  / hear them play again, please click this link and support them.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Haven't listened to those songs in years. Saw them opening for Faith No More at the NEC (IIRC Angel Dust tour) and of course that performance on The Word. I'll head off and give it a like.
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10401
    Only if they promise to keep their clothes on this time round.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Arf! "Pretend that we're dead" was a great single down the indie disco.. they did used to take their trousers off a lot didn't they?
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6936
    mudslide73;444450" said:
    Arf! "Pretend that we're dead" was a great single down the indie disco.. they did used to take their trousers off a lot didn't they?
    Yep. Here is the legendary live performance on The Word:

Previously known as stevebrum
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    ^
    Hell yeah.
    Man they're great.
  • That was my early teens squeezed into a 3min clip! :D
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3376
    Wargasm and pretend we're dead where popular covers for us back in the mid 90's. Consider this done
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    grungebob said:
    Wargasm and pretend we're dead where popular covers for us back in the mid 90's. Consider this done
    Ever since i saw this on the Classic Rock / Team Rock Website i havn't stopped playing 'Pretend We're Dead'. I really hope hey do reform and play again, i would LOVE to see them live which i never did back in the 90's.
  • seen them a few times in the early 90s, great band up to and including Bricks are Heavy.

wouldn't be too keen on any new material, Babes in Toyland have recently reformed and are working on a new album... fear the worst.