SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: 2x12 Cabs

What's Hot
ChéChé Frets: 305
Marshall 1936, Mesa Rectifier, Orange PCC212, anything with Celestion Golds. 

WHY?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KimKim Frets: 31
    Harley Benton with vintage 30s?
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 899
    You considered a 4x10? Plenty of oomph and a smaller footprint than a 2x12... I have a great Orange PPC410 for sale at £225.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChéChé Frets: 305
    edited December 2014
    Hey man, cheers for the offer. Thinking of space really so 2x12's are preferred.

Looking at picking up a Rockerverb 50 and I have a thing for matching cabs so I'll pass on the Harley Benton. I'm sure they're good cabs though
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 899
    edited December 2014
    Ché said:
    Hey man, cheers for the offer. Thinking of space really so 2x12's are preferred.

Fully understand, though that's the same reason I went for a 4x10 over a 2x12 when I bought it - it's about 10cm narrower than a 2x12. There are some pictures and info on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161516436375?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 

• MDKVMDKV Frets: 56
    I've got a Zilla Fat Boy, blonde with "oxblood" cloth and Vintage 30's.....
    Hey @MDKV, thanks for the offer but I'm specifically looking for matching cabs. I know it's pretty lame as I know Zilla cabs are well built but I'm a sucker for aesthetics and having matching heads and cabs. 
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    edited December 2014
    For clarity - are you only after an orange 2*12 ? Otherwise I have a marshall 1922 cab with heavy duty cover
    Pretty much, I have a Mesa LSC head and a Marshall VM head. I'd like a 1936 cab for the VM and a Dual Rec cab for the Mesa.
    I had planned on getting an Orange Rockerverb 50 (hence my desire for a 2x12) but the funds won't allow that purchase quite yet. Also the Rectifier cab has V30's anyway. 

I might just sack it all off and get a Fender Supersonic 22 and call it quits and the proposed wall of amps I intend to create. 

Annoying really as I had the funds to do all this before I went christmas shopping :(