SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS Lionheart 4x10 with price drop

What's Hot
shaunmshaunm Frets: 1693
edited December 2014 in Amps £
I've found an amp I'd like so if someone wants this amp I will sell it for £500 as it covers the cost of the amp I'd like to buy. I've got a Laney Lionheart 4x10 20w combo that I do love but I want an amp that's a bit smaller to carry around. 

These are great amps, plenty of volume available and a fantastic tone. In truth I think I am going to buy one of the small versions of this amp to keep me entertained at home. 

I'd like to see if anyone has anything they would look at trading for this amp. I'm not looking for Marshall unless someone it's a 1974x plus a bit of cash. 

I'm after a valve amp so I'm not open to any SS's. I'd prefer a Combo as I don't have a cab at the moment but do let me know if you have a decent head that you'd consider but do remember I'm wanting to trade because I want something easier to move about. 

I will happily send you photos through via email if you'd like so just let me know via PM and I will send things through to you. 

Thanks
Shaun
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments