SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Jackson Ampworks Britain

What's Hot
dickieguitardickieguitar Frets: 406
edited December 2014 in Amps £
This is the sweetest-sounding amp I've ever had, but it's very heavy, I'm 'willowy', I plan to gig in 2015 and my studio is up two flights of stairs. 

Ultra-ultra-ultra-well-made US boutique 19-watt 1x12 combo with a Weber Blue and interchangeable output valves; currently running a pair of 6L6s. It's the original version of the Britain, and the serial number is 2. Hefty flight case included.

I love the soft-edged plexi tones with the Contour control all the way left, but it has plenty of Voxy sparkle if you want it. Doesn't go massively distorted but sounds heavenly with a clean boost.

£825 cash (south London) or trade/part-ex for...

* Something similar but lighter - 1974X, maybe?
* A basic US-made Strat (American Special or Highway One, maybe Standard), with some cash going my way
* A nice LP (Standard/Trad/Classic) or maybe an inexpensive ES, with some cash going your way
* Something old

Dickie's 90-Second Pedal Demos: youtube.com/c/Dickies90SecondPedalDemos /// guitar.com reviews: guitar.com/author/richard-purvis/
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments