I have a sore throat

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    jd0272 said:
    heh, I work in a hospital and when a doc takes ill I've had to phone patients to cancel appointments and some of them are outraged beyond belief.
    There MUST be someone else knocking around that can don a rubber glove and shove a random finger up an arse? Surely? I realise lobbing some lube on is another skill set entirely, but come on.

You volunteering to stick you finger up some random blokes hairy arse?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    mike_l;445316" said:
    jd0272 said:

bingefeller said:

heh, I work in a hospital and when a doc takes ill I've had to phone patients to cancel appointments and some of them are outraged beyond belief.There MUST be someone else knocking around that can don a rubber glove and shove a random finger up an arse? Surely? I realise lobbing some lube on is another skill set entirely, but come on.You volunteering to stick you finger up some random blokes hairy arse?
    As much as I like to help out, unfortunately, in this case, I'm geographically challenged.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    ^^^But he's your next-door neighbour...........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• jd0272 said:
    heh, I work in a hospital and when a doc takes ill I've had to phone patients to cancel appointments and some of them are outraged beyond belief.
    There MUST be someone else knocking around that can don a rubber glove and shove a random finger up an arse? Surely? I realise lobbing some lube on is another skill set entirely, but come on.
    heh, not sure about other departments but the consultants where I work will not let their clinics go ahead unless they are present.  Other consultants from the same speciality don't get involved in a particular consultant's patients either unless they are referred to them.
    mike_l;445329" said:
    It's a fair old trek and paddle from rural Tyneside Mike!
    edited December 2014
    jd0272 said:
    mike_l;445329" said:
    It's a fair old trek and paddle from rural Tyneside Mike!

And the joke went straight down, something like a lead balloon.......

• Lemsip's overrated. You want a proper hot toddy - whiskey, lemon juice, honey with a cinnamon stick and a couple of cloves, topped up with boiling water. Let it sit for 5 minutes and then drink - you'll feel better in no time :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    mike_l;445631" said:
    jd0272 said:

mike_l;445329" said:

^^^But he's your next-door neighbour...........It's a fair old trek and paddle from rural Tyneside Mike!

And the joke went straight down, something like a lead balloon.......

Straight over me head I'll concede!