Best. Day. Ever.

jonevejoneve Frets: 1492
So, yesterday, I took a two hour drive in the work van from Gloucester to Bournemouth to watch Deaf Havana at the O2 Academy (which is an incredible venue btw).

Got there late afternoon and it transpired that the band were doing a signing in the local Vans shop which was 5 minutes walk from my mate's house...so we went down and met them which was pretty cool - not done anything like it before either.

Then we headed down to the venue - the two support acts - Verses and Lonely the Brave were pretty good, but it seemed like a VERY long wait to 9:15 for DH to come on...but when they did, oh MAAN, what an absolute belter of a gig. Proper live band who seemed genuinely thankful that people had come out to see them and they delivered MASSIVELY. Been waiting A LONG time to see them live and was worried that I'd be disappointed, but it could not have been more awesome, difficult to describe how incredible it was! I've seen a lot of shows, and this has easily jumped into the top 2 or 3 live gigs I've ever been to and I'm now itching to see them again. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments