Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

is it normal on trains...

What's Hot
...to try to work out who would be your Zombie Apocalypse Survivor Wife?

Perhaps I'm just suffering Walking Dead withdrawal symptoms.
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12521
    I'm having Lucy Pinder. I'd just stay indoors and wouldn't care about zombies.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah, I do this. In lifts and on training courses/seminars mainly.

Not always for the fear of zombies, could be an alien invasion, but always best to pick out who you'll want to stick close to just in case.
  • Meryem Uzerli
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 696
    I've got the one I'd want. She'd rip the head off a zombie with one hand whilst laughing about it and reading the zombie survival handbook with the other.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I generally imagine what it would be like if I was confident enough to strike up conversation and have a Walter Mitty moment.
    My V key is broken
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    I pick the first 10 people I'd throw to them to aid my survival. Fat people be warned lol
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16081

criss cross

criss cross..........

tae be or not tae be
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I'm taking the OP to mean which person on the train, but everybody else is saying anybody in the world. Am I wrong? It just seems weird to specify being on a train to bring it up.
    My V key is broken
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15896
    speshul91 said:
    I pick the first 10 people I'd throw to them to aid my survival. Fat people be warned lol
    how you gonna throw a fat person? Them fuckers are heavy, much better to take out the knee caps or something. It may sound pedantic, but you need to think of this stuff before hand, else you get all tied up in the excitement of the moment.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrew said:
    I'm taking the OP to mean which person on the train, but everybody else is saying anybody in the world. Am I wrong? It just seems weird to specify being on a train to bring it up.

Yes, looking down the train and wondering if we were the only survivors in a zombie apocalypse how would it all work out. Although, TBH, mostly an excuse for a subtle letch.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    VimFuego;448216" said:
    speshul91 said:

how you gonna throw a fat person? Them fuckers are heavy, much better to take out the knee caps or something. It may sound pedantic, but you need to think of this stuff before hand, else you get all tied up in the excitement of the moment.
    Don't forget the bounce factor from a good shove ;)
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12521
    holnrew;448213" said:
    Oh, it's supposed to be someone actually on the train is it? Ah, ok then.

I'm having the black woman with the samurai sword sitting two rows down in that case.

• I'll take Milla Jovovich 
    I'm not on a train, this is grossly unfair. Come the zombie apocalypse you lot are all getting tons of poon and I'm stuck solo cleaning my glock (and my weapons).

• JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
    Ill have Joan Collins. So when she croaks I can take her teeth out!

• VimFuego said:
    I'm not on a train, this is grossly unfair. Come the zombie apocalypse you lot are all getting tons of poon and I'm stuck solo cleaning my glock (and my weapons).

I have tried doing it on the bus but it's hard to spot the difference between the people on it and what the zombies would actually be like.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    VimFuego said:

I have tried doing it on the bus but it's hard to spot the difference between the people on it and what the zombies would actually be like.
    shoot em in the chest. If it doesn't kill them then you know they're zombies. If it does, then they're just zombies waiting to happen.

• Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3421
    [quote="speshul91;448202"]I pick the first 10 people I'd throw to them to aid my survival. Fat people be warned lol[/quote

Good luck picking up and throwing fat people while I run off with any hot ladies ;)
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319

Ah, right - I'd usually go for someone like Michelle Rodriguez or Milla Jovovich (why do so many female kick-ass zombie killers bat for the other team?) but I don't see them all that frequently on the Bournville - New Street run.

Although now I certainly will be sizing up my fellow passengers' apocalypse chances, and subtley letching.