Any 'head support' urinators here?

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28355

I work on a big site with 500 or so people, and loos all over the place. One set of toilets has been refurbished, and the panel in front of the urinals is still some sort of hardboard at the moment (all the rest are a sort of matte formica type finish). I noticed that there is a big greasy patch on it at about head height and I figured that certain people (probably with no-one else around) seem to lean on it with their head whilst taking a slash! I looked around at other toilets on site, and although it is less noticeable on the matte surfaces, the grease marks are still there. It seems that the three-point-stance is not uncommon in these parts, particularly for those that need to wash their hair a bit more.

Anyone here go for the 'head supported slash?'

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    only when pished........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited December 2014
    as stated by my learned colleague above. I find it prevents gravity accidents on heavy nights and mornings after 

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

learned? pfft.........

I'm not learned, just had many, many night on the piss,.........

It's experience. Learned is from a book.......

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It's the post meeting slash. You bang your head repeatedly against the wall due to the crap that comes out of peoples mouths.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6423

It's the post meeting slash. You bang your head repeatedly against the wall due to the crap that comes out of peoples mouths.
    10/10 for mixing the metaphors !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31157
    The 3 point slash stance is pretty much bog standard, you'll find.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15896
    leaving it a bit late, but I think we have a strong contender for weirdest thread title of the year.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
    edited December 2014

We have the same greasy patch behind the toilets in our cubicles - we don't have urinals - and that must involve a pretty steep lean (surely they risk slipping forwards).

Perhaps I'll leave a thin layer of chewing gum in the middle of each of the patches to see who it is.

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6423
    Gassage said:
    The 3 point slash stance is pretty much bog standard, you'll find.
    Good work sir !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • I do go to lean but then think ughh so I don't. But I don't know why I feel the urge. Still better than going into a cubicle and pissing all over the seat
    :x
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    I'm a three-point stance man myself, although I rest my forearm against the wall, then rest my forehead on my arm. I generally take this approach when I've had a few drinks as it prevents falling over whilst pissing.

The only exception was when I had both feet on a mat, which slipped down the bathroom floor and I ended up with my head in the bog.

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Yes, when drunk. But I'm rarely drunk.
    My V key is broken
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    If you don't support your "head", you'll likely make a right mess....
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6942
    I am familiar with the stance but my mild OCD tells me to keep my head as far away from a urinal as possible. Leaning in is not really an option...

Whilst we are talking toilet - why do some 'older' gentleman let out a massive fucking groan when urinating - is it really that much of a relief?

Previously known as stevebrum
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4952
    ^ Yes.