Visiting lapland

What's Hot
Does it really cost £3600 for me and the wife and 2 under 6yr old daughters to visit Santa in Lapland for 2 nights next December . Santa must be minted!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• When we went I was all excited then got there and not a single topless dancer.  Absolutely gutted.  Complete rip off.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Does it really cost £3600 for me and the wife and 2 under 6yr old daughters to visit Santa in Lapland for 2 nights next December . Santa must be minted!
    The five of us are having two weeks in Cuba July 2015 for significantly less than that. You do the math.

Santa can go fck himself. For what it's worth, a colleague did this coupla year ago, said it was ok but not worth the outlay.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15896
    I'm confused, why you visiting santa at Xmas? You can be sure it's the one night of the year he won't be in. Best of either going to see him another day or, and this is much cheaper, just wait for him to come to you.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • We went to see him at Peppa Pig world last week. It seems he is everywhere there is a dollar to be made.
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15896
    and  they call him a saint? Not very godly behaviour IMO. Lazy feck works one day a year but expects us all to keep him in luxury, he's worse than the royal family.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.