X Box live gold subscription - help

My brother has asked me to get an X Box live gold subscription for my nephew for Xmas and I had assumed this would be something I just walked into Argos and bought so didn't do anything till now - seems Argos are out.

Can I just pay for and get a code from this place and he will be able to use the code recieve on email get on his account? The reviews seems fine.

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-360

Clearly I don't have an Xbox and know nothing of Xbox live :-/ ta
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8154
    You buy a card with a code on it.  You can buy them in any game shop, such as Game, HMV, Gamestop etc.

You can also buy them online - click here

It give the recipient a years online gaming - a feature you have to fay for with the Xbvox 360.

Marlin
  • Bought them off eBay, cdkeys etc and never had a problem, just wait for the code in an email. Never bought an actual physical card as no need to, it's just a code
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

• Cool thanks. I'll go for an online code. I guess I wanted to make sure that buying in my name meant it was a code for me only. Now hoe about advise on where to find Thomas the tank engine pj's...