SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Hendrix Fuzz Face (big one) / Maxon OD9 (sold) / Ibanez SML / DOD250 (sold)

JadedJaded Frets: 129
edited January 2015 in FX £
Dunlop Hendrix Fuzz Face - Doesn't have the original box or rubber feet, has a battery snap adaptor included making it much easier to run on a board. Looking for £65 delivered. 

Maxon OD9 - Try as I might, I just do not get along with Tube Screamers, so I guess it can go off to a new home. Comes with the original box. £55 delivered. SOLD! 

DOD 250 - Basically, I opened it up one day to change the battery... the battery snap came off and I put off fixing it and now I can't remember where the leads attach to and I can't be bothered to work it out. It's an original one as far as I know, must have had a different op-amp in it but it now has the one "proper" 741 op-amp. Looking for... £25 delivered. SOLD!

Ibanez SML - It's basically an Ibanez SM9 in a a different box. Cool sounding overdrive, just doesn't suit my playing. Looking for £40 delivered. 

Unfortunately I won't be able to post the Fuzz Face or the Maxon until the new year (they're up in my flat in Cambridge while I'm home for Christmas). Everything will be sent recorded delivery. Prefer PayPal for payment. 

Trades wise, Hall Of Fame mini, Corona chorus mini, Fulldrive 2, Lovepedal Amp 11, Bigsby B3?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments