Jaden Rose Guitars - Updates, interest and Diary Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27583
    TTony said:
    Errrmmmmm - it doesn't look so good on my iPad (iOS 8, safari) as it only extends about 3/4 across the width of the screen.
    Yep, that's a bug that I'll be looking into this weekend. Something I've changed in the last week or so has caused it...just a question of figuring out what.
    Jaden offered me a guitar if I tested the site and found a problem ...

:D
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JadenJaden Frets: 251
    TTony said:
    TTony said:
    Errrmmmmm - it doesn't look so good on my iPad (iOS 8, safari) as it only extends about 3/4 across the width of the screen.
    Yep, that's a bug that I'll be looking into this weekend. Something I've changed in the last week or so has caused it...just a question of figuring out what.
    Jaden offered me a guitar if I tested the site and found a problem ...

:D
    you had to have a lol for that :D
    Jaden Rose Guitars :: Jaden Rose Guitars on Facebook :: My Facebook :: YouTube

The young do not know enough to be prudent, therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it, generation after generation.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JeremiahJeremiah Frets: 631
    I don't see the Series 2 on the new site… does that mean it's been discontinued?
    edited February 2015
    Jeremiah said:
    I don't see the Series 2 on the new site… does that mean it's been discontinued?
    It was due to be discontinued this year but the replacement for it isnt ready yet !
    it will be on the site at some point :)

The young do not know enough to be prudent, therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it, generation after generation.

• JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    @jaden, what are Jescar frets?
    Jescar is the best fretwire available in my opinion.

http://jescar.com/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    Hey jaden, roughly how much are the Mantis's?
    Say, 8 string 30-27" fan, ebony fretboard, bubinga neck, sapele body, side dots only?
    Your new site looks great and has me GASing for one hard!
    I've been considering setting up a bank account for the express purpose of saving up for an Axe FX II XL, and full FRFR setup, and a custom 8 string. May take a while to save up the ~5k I'll most likely need though!
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26615
    edited February 2015
    Hertz32 said:
    Hey jaden, roughly how much are the Mantis's?
    Say, 8 string 30-27" fan, ebony fretboard, bubinga neck, sapele body, side dots only?
    Your new site looks great and has me GASing for one hard!
    I've been considering setting up a bank account for the express purpose of saving up for an Axe FX II XL, and full FRFR setup, and a custom 8 string. May take a while to save up the ~5k I'll most likely need though!E

EDIT: Never mind, see Jaden's post below.
    <space for hire>
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    I remember reading somewhere that you wont make a 9 string? Is that true @Jaden ?
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
    Hertz32 said:
    I remember reading somewhere that you wont make a 9 string? Is that true @Jaden ?
    few answers...
    1. the Mantis has no fixed price, they are all custom, I will however get around to creating a base model instrument to give an idea.
    2. did you know I have a FF8 for sale right now, ready to go - pic below
    3. yea, its true, I wont make a 9 string.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2015
    Lyle Watt gives it some with the first of the Glaive's to go out !

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10482
    tFB Trader
    Ooooooooo thats a nice workout he's giving the Scrapyard Dogs! 
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

Ooooooooo thats a nice workout he's giving the Scrapyard Dogs! 
    much more to come Ash, muuuuuch more

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17626
    tFB Trader
    My first experience with a Jaden Rose today. 

Tried the Glaive on the stand. Not what you would think was my type of guitar at all as the only shredder I'm familiar with is the nemesis of the ninja turtles, but I have to say I was massively impressed with what fantastic instruments they are. 

Was pleased to see the necks aren't too whippy thin and how comfortable they are to play. Lovely range of tones as well certainly not just metal machines.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Yeah I took 15 minutes out of my day on Saturday to publicly embarrass myself with my serious lack of chops at Jaden's stand. Absolutely gorgeous guitars. I thought I'd struggle with no inlays, but I struggled no more than usual and they were so nice to play.

Top work.
    thanks for coming by the stand guys !

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27583
    Good to see you again @Jaden - hope your Sunday was successful too.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:
    Good to see you again @Jaden - hope your Sunday was successful too.
    sadly not Tony but good to see you all !

well, some of you have been to the workshop but if you haven't, this is the assembly area !

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    todays diary - do not read if you are of a nervous disposition !  serious

http://www.jadenroseguitars.com/blogs/9