Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

City Link in administration.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

True, but people are quick to moan about bands not getting any revenue. The same is true with internet shopping. 

The logistics pay and the corporation tax side of it has become completely faceless and intangible, staff undervalued and disposable and soon enough the Amazon policy of 2 hour queuing, unpaid security checks will come to these shores.

It is hurting the economy big time from both ends financially, not to mention the erosion of society as last bastian of social demographic integration, the supermarket is on it's knees so never again shall the twain meet. 

But what you don't know can't hurt you and it is so convenient at the push of a few buttons eh.

It is a catalyskt for a two tier society, an unspeakable underclass and a consumer class.

Unless people start to make a stand and choose via their wallets, like they did to get the supermarkets built in the first place, nothing will be done, but then everyone got their pressies off Amazon as it was cheap and convenient and as I say, it is a completely faceless industry.

Welcome to little India part deux.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • The problem is the gap gets wider between those that have on those on low incomes servicing cheap products
    it is not only China that pays below living wages. I am lucky. I earn a good wage and apparently in the top 10 % , but dislike the tactics of the large corporations as it is they that pocket the difference .and pretend to be on the consumers side. Remember why the horse meat scandal happened.
    Try negotiating with Tesco tight now...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Bloody awful and shitty thing overall.

But what a fucking shocker one of the owners is a friend of Dave and a Tory donator.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/city-link-job-losses-meet-4879447

He is only worth £170m as of last year so I doubt he will be struggling over the coming weeks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom