The Guitar Show 2015

What's Hot
TTonyTTony Frets: 27688
Birmingham.

28Feb & 1Mar.

As well as the show itself, where theFB will have a stand, there's talk of an evening "event" for theFB members only.

All the details here in OT - here - but it was suggested that not everybody looks in OT, so it's here too now!

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    edited December 2014
    Hmm I might go. However my last experience at one of these shows in London was the loud sound of kids shredding on high gain amps which they probably couldn't afford anyway :(
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    I went to last years, and it was pretty cool. I didn't hear too much mindless shredding really, I mean obviously there was some but it wasn't too bad. It was far smaller than I imagined though.

I'm hoping to get to this years show too.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Did anyone here go this weekend? I was thinking of going but apart from wanting to see the Roland Blues Cube and not able to buy one at the show I decided to not go. Didn't seem much there really. 

Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27688
    Did anyone here go this weekend? 
    BIG threads in the other sections!

Here and here and here.  Oh, and here too!  *BIG* turnout by theFB peeps ... and a pretty good show/after-show!!

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.