Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Anyone else's Internet gone sh*te over Xmas?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Plusnet here - rock solid as always. Never had trouble, except when BT decide to fuck up the cabinet at the end of the road every now and then.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73140
    I apologise to Talk Talk… it was some random nonsense with my computer! Restarted it and all is fine.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• NeilNeil Frets: 3705
    It may sound like an advert but I have never had a problem with Virgin fibre optic.

Not cheap but good.
  • ICBM said:
    I apologise to Talk Talk… it was some random nonsense with my computer! Restarted it and all is fine.

certainly I know people who have had problems with TalkTalk so don't apologise yet!
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73140
    certainly I know people who have had problems with TalkTalk so don't apologise yet!
    Same here, which is why I was unhappy to be transferred to them without being asked. I decided to see how it goes rather than jumping overboard immediately though… since the only alternative here is BT.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein