Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Ebola in Glasgow!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719

Oh dear, it really should have stayed in Africa.

The poverty, warring factions and inability to provide humanitarian aid have made the Scottish people the wrong-people-to-fuck-with.
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well Alex Salmond did promise to put Scotland on the international map after the referendum.  
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
    I've done a shedload of work on Ebola literature for the past few months. Basically it is unlikely to cause much of a problem over here. You are only likely to transfer it to the odd one or maybe two people. Unfortunate for them of course, but we won't see the alarming spread that has taken place in West Africa. Basically their cultural practices mean that relatives spend time washing and cleaning the body after death - a highly contagious period!

• axisus said:
    I've done a shedload of work on Ebola literature for the past few months. Basically it is unlikely to cause much of a problem over here. You are only likely to transfer it to the odd one or maybe two people. Unfortunate for them of course, but we won't see the alarming spread that has taken place in West Africa. Basically their cultural practices mean that relatives spend time washing and cleaning the body after death - a highly contagious period!

Whereas over here, that's my job.

OH SHIT

;)

Anyone seen what Katie Hopkins said?
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 13053
    edited December 2014
    ThePrettyDamned;460727" said:

Anyone seen what Katie Hopkins said?
    She is an utterly vile piece of shit. As one guy put it on Twitter: "Scotland has Ebola, England has Katie Hopkins. One Nil to Scotland".  My usual stance is just to ignore trolls and think that being an arsehole shouldn't be illegal, but I'd make an exception for her. 

Given that a random guy ended up being arrested last week for tweeting bad jokes about the bin lorry accident, if there was any consistency in internet policing she'd be in a bit of hot water. What she wrote could be interpreted as racist hate speech by an ambitious young prosecutor...
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1492
    how she keeps getting away with it is beyond me. Not much gets me angry, but she is one of those things that does. Fucking cunt.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    That is a very good point about double standards. If one person is arrested then why not her?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4954
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12530
    joneve;461398" said:
    how she keeps getting away with it is beyond me. Not much gets me angry, but she is one of those things that does. Fucking cunt.
    She's made herself (or her PR company did, more likely) into a shock jock. People expect her to say things like this.

I agree with your last statement though. A thoroughly repulsive piece of shit.
  • She made a similarly anti scottish comment round about this time last year too.