SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

pedals for sale...

What's Hot
Well being in the effects section I guess thats what youd expect o find!

First off the Blackstar Boost...  a really really good boost, used with the tiny terror (up for sale in the amps bit) this was an amazing combination - the low powered boost giving you clean to overdriven boosts and then the higher powered boost giving you pretty much another channel...  Sorry to see this go tbh - got the box, go he original lead (which was rubbish and not sure is still working) and a newer better power supply that never let me down.  Now this is quite heavy so as opposed to everything else this will cost at least £12 to post so £57.posted

Next up the infamous joyo ultimate drive - enough has been written about this and its ''offspring''!  The OCD clone - very good condition used with surprisingly an OCD but no longer need this so £25 posted

Next a really good delay the joyo / harley benton digital delay - now heres the thing despite having digital riht across the top of it it actually has a real good analogue tone to it - go figure!  Only going as Ive picked up a TC electronics delay - £25.posted

Finally a couple of clones:

first up a gojitone treble booster - complete with the Germanium chip - pretty much a rangemaster in all but the fact it wasnt made by the and cant be called it!  I used this is lot with my P90 equipped guitar until I found out I can do a total treble bypass inthe guitar and now effectively have the same thing in theguitar!!  It is a good pedal, works well fantastically when the amps cranked - but due to the germanium it is battery only - tatty but brilliant - £25.00

Lastly a clean boost Clone (its a clone of one of the boost pedals with initials - DLS or something its not a dirty little secret but I cant remember what it is?!?!)- Clean boost, nothing more turn the knob to turn it up does not colour the tone of the amp at all - even does that little crackly thing they do when you turn it - have no idea who made it so £20 posted.

for recorded delivery add £2.00

any questions, more pictures, or offers please let me know

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• oops forgotthe picture ofthe delay :

• hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    If the boost knob crackles I'd bet its a SHO
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • :-))  thats the one

I was using this quickly last night just to make sure it was ok - is more than ok its actually a really good boost...

hmm now to try and edit the post...
  • Did you get my PM?
  • apparently I did but for whatever reason I dont get notifications - replying now!!

• Great:-)
  • two clones sold - make offers on the others if youre interested...