Riff of the Month

What's Hot
TTonyTTony Frets: 28079
Some of you may know already, more probably don't ...

We ( @Antique_Guitars mainly) run a Riff of the Month competition in the "Making Music" section.

It's pretty much anything goes - any style, and any level of simplicity/complexity from a single acoustic guitar recorded on an iPhone through to a multi-tracked multi-instrument masterpiece.  The only rule is that the riff should be no more than 30 seconds long (50 seconds from next month).

Anyone can enter - just email an mp3 - anyone can listen to all the submissions on our SoundCloud playlists - and anyone can vote, whether or not you've entered.  Voting/winning is just for fun ...

Take a listen to December's entries, vote, (here) and maybe enter yourself in January??

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hey peeps come on and take a few mins out of your day to support your fellow forumites by listening and voting on this months riffs!
    Old Is Gold
  • When does the January contest open?  1st Jan? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28079
    When does the January contest open?  1st Jan? 
    Yup.  You have until 24th of the month to submit an entry.  Voting takes place from 24th to end of the month.]

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • TTony said:
    When does the January contest open?  1st Jan? 
    Yup.  You have until 24th of the month to submit an entry.  Voting takes place from 24th to end of the month.]

thanks, didnt see that. im gonna record my January entry over the week, if all goes well. i have an idea floating around so hopefully i can actually articulate it on guitar and get it recorded.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom