petrol cap is on the other side, no that other side

What's Hot

Comments

• Whatever she's on, I'll have half
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Absolutely no special awareness, but judging by the phone call, I think she genuinely couldn't find it.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1492
    Watched this earlier. Absolutely brilliant.
  • apparently its in Enderby village which is 10 mins from me..  this is why they bloody rush around Fosse Park Sainsburys taking your elbow off with ther trolleys.. cos they take 10x longer filling up :p
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    This is impressive stuff: A wife actually attempting to put fuel in a car. First I've seen for 34 years.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • What's most shocked me about this video is to see a female driver, driving a 4x4 whilst not really having a clue.  It's so completely contrary to my usual driving experience.  :-\"
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Does she not know those long pipe things reach round? :p
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73140
    Does she not know those long pipe things reach round? :p
    It absolutely baffles me why more people don't do this! You often see them waiting in a queue for the 'right' side when there is a free pump on the other side. I can only assume they don't know that about another six feet of hose comes out if you pull on it...

I actually prefer to use the 'wrong' side, often - my petrol cap is on the driver's side, so if you're on the 'right' side it can be hard to open the door and get out without standing in the diesel and other muck that's been spilled around the pump.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Won't reach around a Ford Transit Tipper, I've tried.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4954
    ICBM said:
    Does she not know those long pipe things reach round? :p
    It absolutely baffles me why more people don't do this! You often see them waiting in a queue for the 'right' side when there is a free pump on the other side. I can only assume they don't know that about another six feet of hose comes out if you pull on it...
    And the filthy looks you get when you "jump the queue" !

Thing that pisses me off is people (Usually women in 4x4's unfortunately) who, rather than commit to a queue on a couple of pumps, decide to park, right on the turn entrance to the petrol station, half on the main road, completely blocking the entrance off, whilst waiting for a free space.  Meanwhile halfway down the A road in both directions there is a queue of traffic because of this one person's incompetent actions which they remain completely oblivious to.

When I meet these people I attempt to ram them and beep furiously.  Then they usually get flustered and either select reverse or jump out and run off to the kiosk?  I hate to stereotype but invariably, it is women in large 4x4's.

This is common place at supermarkets, hence why I try and avoid them.

I've only had pump rage once, me in the tipper vs. a Landrover and Ifor Williams trailer on the roadside pump, parallel to the road.  I didn't see the trailer and as I was first I was ready for a fight, head to head and the Landrover came in the wrong way, but then I saw the trailer and did the right thing and backed down and reversed out the way. 

If it was a Landrover on it's own or a women in a 4x4, I would have rammed them though.

• Needs the Benny Hill soundtrack to be added to make it perfect :-)
  • A woman driving?!?! WTF?!?
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16082

God forbid this woman's a nurse......"right Hoots, time for your night nurse cough bottle, turn over an' drop yer Jordan pyjammies please"

aaarrggghhhhhhhhhh

tae be or not tae be
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom