SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Arion SCH1 Chorus PRICE DROP

robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
edited January 2015 in FX £
Boss DF2 sold
This is the original MIJ version before DiMarzio made them change the name to Super Feedbacker and Distortion!

This obviously has a major effect on the tone (placing the feedbacker before the distortion in any chain is bound to have a tonal impact!!!!).

Anyway, it is a great pedal (ask ICBM), it is MIJ, it is in good nick (couple of paint chips) and it is quite rare. Look on ebay to see £100+ examples. But I'm not greedy so I reckon £85 delivered to the good folks here would be about right.

Also, an original MIJ Arion SCH1 Chorus. Yes it is Arion and yes it is plastic but these are a bit special and some bonkers-talented players have them on their boards - the interweb will reveal more! Anyway, this is a nice one, very good condition. As with the Boss, I don't want to be greedy so starting at £75 £65 delivered. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments