SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Does anyone have a decent 6V6 tube they can post me?

LoobsLoobs Frets: 3897
For a small stipend, that is...

I have one of those Fender Champion 600 amps and I'd like to replace the 6V6 but they want 40 knicker in a shop for a pair! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6329
    tFB Trader
    I do I think. It'll be a JJ's one
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3897
    Thanks, that'd be perf, I can bank transfer you a reasonable fee & something for postage, don't have paypal I'm afraid. 
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6329
    tFB Trader
    Loobs said:
    Thanks, that'd be perf, I can bank transfer you a reasonable fee & something for postage, don't have paypal I'm afraid. 
    Hi, I'm sorry but i just don't give out bank info online, paypal would have been preferred.

that being said try here:

They sell the tubes in singles.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com