SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Technics 1200/1210 Turntable(s)

I really just want one, but if you had two I'd get them off you.

It seems like someone might have something like this kicking around ...

(I just want to play some records at home)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4331
    I have a pair of 1210 mk II's I have been thinking about selling for a while.

Where abouts are you?

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• PM'd!
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1783
    wow I'm having flashbacks to the late90s/early00s when all my mates thought they were DJs and spent the whole time talking about wanting to get 1210s.
    Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • That's me right now ... I want to play my old records, but also fancied myself as a DJ back in the day. Never even got a pair of turntables (too expensive... let alone the cost of vinyl).

Now that turn tables a cheap, I might try again with Serato or whatever it's called. Don't have the time now, but since I want a turntable now, I might as well get a technics...

;)
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4331

Here's some pictures. Sorry about the flash and the orientation.

imageimageimage

Any questions just shout.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to