SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: GLAB BC-1 boosting compressor (price drop)

ragingbenragingben Frets: 107
edited January 2015 in FX £
Love this compressor, it just sounds fantastic.

Asking £110 £100 £95 PayPal gift, paid £165 about 18 months ago.

Basically it is two compressors in one, so you can set up a nice lightly compressed setting and also a full on setting and footswitch between them. Also has a third setting which is basically everything maxed out. Has a LED to show how much of the signal is being dumped, and also a switchable buffer. You can set the footswitches to work in multiple ways, so whatever suits you best. Also, the real clincher is the MIDI. That's why I bought it, it was part of my MIDI setup for about a year. The MIDI is implemented well, you can use PC and CC which makes a nice change compared to the poor implementation in a lot of stompboxes.

Only selling because I've gone Kemper now and want to raise the funds to buy the Profiler Remote when it comes out now I'm comfy gigging the kemper.

There's a few small dings in the paint work, nothing major, see following photos. Comes boxed and still has the feet, which are removable and reattachable so you can put velcro on for you board if you like. Overall condition is 8.5/10.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments