Made a balls up - Latching vs Momentary

What's Hot
monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17851
in FX tFB Trader
I had the genius idea of buying a Bogner Blue to control from my Decibel 11 Switch Dr however I've just realised that the Bogner is momentary switching and the Decibel 11 is latching. 

Anything I can do (converter box etc) or is it just incompatible full stop?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• danodano Frets: 1610
    You can make a box to convert from one to another, some kind of flip flop, schmitt triggery circuit on the input to detect the latched change and the momentarily pulse a relay to drive the momentary. .i could probably sketch it up over the weekend.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17851
    tFB Trader
    dano said:
    You can make a box to convert from one to another, some kind of flip flop, schmitt triggery circuit on the input to detect the latched change and the momentarily pulse a relay to drive the momentary. .i could probably sketch it up over the weekend.
    Interesting. 

Would you be able to make such a thing?
    I have neither the time nor the soldering skills to build something.
    If you can wait till next week when.im back in work i can probably build it up one lunchtime in the lab.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7907
    dano said:
    If you can wait till next week when.im back in work i can probably build it up one lunchtime in the lab.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17851
    tFB Trader
    dano said:
    That would be amazing. 
    Ideally I'd be looking for something that did a couple of channels with two mono inputs and a single stereo output if that's possible?

Yep, I can take  a look net week when I'm back in work and back in electronics mode.  Drop me a pm with the exact exact details, and if we can sketch out they should be able to make it.