SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Damage Control Liquid Blues and Solid Metal (No PSU) But Bargains

spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
edited January 2015 in FX £
Cleaning my office out I've just found a couple of pedals I forgot I had. There is a Damage Control Liquid Blues and a Solid Metal. Both really nice drive's and the Liquid Blues has an incredible compressor in it. I don't have PSU's for either of them but tried them with a Line 6 one and they both still work. Both in good condition with a couple of very minor chips. 

They're totally useless to me so.....

£20 each plus shipping (probably around 5 or 6 quid) or trade for something useful. Box of strings maybe? 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Cleaning my office out I've just found a couple of pedals I forgot I had. There is a Damage Control Liquid Blues and a Solid Metal. Both really nice drive's and the Liquid Blues has an incredible compressor in it. I don't have PSU's for either of them but tried them with a Line 6 one and they both still work. Both in good condition with a couple of very minor chips. 

They're totally useless to me so.....

£20 each plus shipping (probably around 5 or 6 quid) or trade for something useful. Box of strings maybe? 
    Interested in the blues OD

What PSU does it need?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It takes a 9vAC 2000mA so a Line 6 one will do the job but the connector is a little loose. You can tape it on or get an adaptor for it. 
  • dean2371dean2371 Frets: 139
    I'll take the blues if it hasn't gone to ThePrettyDamned
  • ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7560
    edited January 2015

dean2371 said:
    I'll take the blues if it hasn't gone to ThePrettyDamned
    Go on, it's yours guv.  I just found out the compressor is not separate, I was hoping it was a 2-in-1 box. 

Absolute billy bargain, though. 
  • dean2371dean2371 Frets: 139
    Excellent, thanks. @spacecadet PM your details and I'll do paypal gift unless you want to do a trade for a Road Rage 3 channel effects looper unit
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4026
    Darn it, would have loved bluesy damage control! Enjoy it buddy :)
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3043
    Ross, Stamps DriveOMatic or Mojo Hand Mule in trade for the Solid Metal ?
  • I'm keen for the solid metal if DrBob doesn't get it. Cheers. J