SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 2 1x12 cabs Bass? PA?

PhilTQPhilTQ Frets: 36
edited January 2015 in Amps £
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff115/Phil-tq/1x12s_zps5ac1d614.jpg

Picked these up a while ago from a guy that was into vintage gear, but haven't used them so having a clear out.

Any idea who Summit was?

They are certainly very well made and are 3/4" ply throughout. Got to have been from the 1970s, the speakers are ATC PA75s which were the dogs doo dahs in those days. They are ported and guess were made for PA although I expect would be good for bass.

They are heavy although most of that is probably the speakers. Cabs measure 26" high by 19 1/4" wide by 15 1/2" deep. One cab has castors on the bottom, the other has skids.

Signs of use but still presentable. Bar handles have been nicked from the sides and I see they were the 6 hole ones so guess they ended up on an old Marshall cab. Probably why the guy had them in the first place. Bar handles are available, think they even do repros of the 6 hole ones.

I'm miles away from most people in S Devon but have to go to the Birmingham area sometime this month and could put them in the back of the car if that helps.

How much? No idea. If I have to put a price, £50 each?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PhilTQPhilTQ Frets: 36
    Any interest in these? You tell me what they are worth.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom