SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: XTS Precision Multi Drive

xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
Moving on my precision multi drive: it's a tweaked tubescreamer essentially, but a bit more transparent and MUCH more versatile and to my ears a touch smoother. The two three way toggle switches open this pedal up a LOT and it's a brilliant low gain overdrive with awesome build quality. 

Anyway, it's surplus to requirements so I'm moving it on. Open to all manner of trades or 140 of your finest british pounds (the cheapest I can see in the UK for one of these is 239 and the only other XTS precision i can see second hand is 150 and not a multi version so mine is a bargain!) It's in mint condition and boxed. 

See some of the raving loons over at TGP rave about it! http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showth ... p?t=910833

image[/url][/url]
image[

Not really interested in any trades though a good chorus trem, phaser or fuzz is always tempting. Feel free to try me though. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KimKim Frets: 31
    edited January 2015
    Maxon fl9, ibanez cs9, maxon af9, voodoo lab micro vibe, suhr jack rabbit or roger Mayer voodoo-1?
  • Hi, is this still for sale?