Comments

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    to be honest i thought boss would jump on the mini pedal band wagon before ibanez did...but i guess its...cute...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    They've just gone and copied one of them Mooer things though, haven't they? :D
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • And why not, Mooer copied their (or Maxon's) circuit?
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    And why not, Mooer copied their (or Maxon's) circuit?
    Why not indeed? Did realise that in fact, a poor attempt at ironic humour on my part, apologies. :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That looks cool. I do wish these small pedal designers would put volume as the main big knob though as this is the control that always requires the finest tweaking.
  • I wonder if they'll reissue the cool delays and mods from that series as minis - £65 is a pretty keen price for the real thing - only £15 more than the fake Mooer one
  • TheCountTheCount Frets: 274
    edited January 2015
    Pointless novelty junk for people with tiny fingers and pointy shoes, This, is a real man's pedal

;)
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2368
    TheCount said:
    Pointless novelty junk for people with tiny fingers and pointy shoes, This, is a real man's pedal

;)
    What is it though? Looks awesome next to the weird grey thing. ;-)
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    it's not the same / classic TS circuit though is it ?
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2754
    darcym said:
    The description says - "Genuine Tube Screamer Circuit w/JRC4558 IC chip"  

Have you seen something different?   Just curious if it's an variation.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Want that so much!
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 662
    Travisthedog;463785" said:
    I wonder if they'll reissue the cool delays and mods from that series as minis - £65 is a pretty keen price for the real thing - only £15 more than the fake Mooer one
    I wonder if it is just the Mooer rebaged as Ibanez who get the extra £15 per pedal?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3012

I look forward to buying yours when you flip it and sitting it next to my Xotic SL Drive
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    John_P said:
    darcym said:

only what was written on other forums and news sites, which is fairness is little and subjective, it was suggested it was genuine sounding circuit (not what the wording says I grant you) as opposed to genuine circuit.

If it is the exact same circuit as the full size pedal, how do they fit it in this ?

• darcym said:
    John_P said:
    darcym said:

only what was written on other forums and news sites, which is fairness is little and subjective, it was suggested it was genuine sounding circuit (not what the wording says I grant you) as opposed to genuine circuit.

If it is the exact same circuit as the full size pedal, how do they fit it in this ?

Mooer and some boutique people have done it for a while.  It's not a particularly big circuit:

I'm not sure if that board would fit into a small enclosure, but if it was mostly SMD...

Also, I'd worry about things like the jacks and switch. Hate true bypass mechanical switches (I've had so many fail on me in the last year alone, and not all cheapies), so unless this is buffered and uses a smarter switching system, I'd sooner get a different one. 
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2389
    JD50 said:
    Travisthedog;463785" said:
    I wonder if they'll reissue the cool delays and mods from that series as minis - £65 is a pretty keen price for the real thing - only £15 more than the fake Mooer one
    I wonder if it is just the Mooer rebaged as Ibanez who get the extra £15 per pedal?
    That's not fair. The mooer has an extra mode as well. And you can get it for £20 cheaper some places. >:D<
  • It could be more specific as to which TS circuit it is given that there are quite a few variations that ibanez has produced over the years.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30319
    Love the footswitch on that Cornish SS. All pedals should come with those, by law.
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    FUCK OFFFFFFF MINI PEDALS!

I really can't stand them, and I hope this fad dies out. Wow it's a bit smaller, whoopy fucking do.  

and back out of thread I go, I hope you all value my input on the subject

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • about time they put a decent switch on a TS! they should start to put them on the 808s!