SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Trade: Mesa Boogie Roadster Head

What's Hot
deloreandelorean Frets: 241
Up for trades is my US-import Mesa Boogie 100w Roadster head.  

Retubed approx 6 months ago with Svetlana =C= 6L6's and a full compliment of NOS and reissue Tung Sol/Mullard pre-amp tubes (It will also take EL34's if that's your thang).

Included is the 8 button footswitch and lead, the protective cover, and  a TAD 500w step down transformer.  In short, everything you need except the cab and guitar!

It's 4 channels of sheer rock, 2 outstanding clean channels, and 2 monumental overdrive channels.  Each channel can be individually set as 50/100w, rectifier/diode tracking, fx loop on/off, reverb on/off.  Each channel has 3 different selectable voicings (clean/fat/tweed and clean/fat/Brit on channels 1 & 2, and Raw/Vintage/Modern on the gain channels) The in-built Reverb levels can also be set individually for each channel.  You can also engage the built-in variac for a spongier, more vintage feel if the urge takes you.

The cleans are jaw-droppingly good, and gain-wise, it sounds ferocious - and to be honest is a little more ballsy than I need.

It's been gigged, but is in great condition and has always been very well looked after.

Somewhat limiting myself I know, but at this stage, I'm only looking to trade for a Dual Rectifier 'Reborn' (the 2010 3-channel model), as it's everything I need, yet is a little less dark/aggressive (and slightly smaller/lighter) than the Roadster.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Swap for a Rivera knucklehead tre.. Great clean and awesome distortion
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 241
    Thanks for the offer Tat, but (for the moment at least), my heart is set on the reborn dual recto
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom