SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

G System plus custom board and flightcase

supessupes Frets: 183
edited January 2015 in FX £
TC Electronics G system for sale. Also comes with custom made board to house it, a flightcase it lives in (the switching unti lives in it, the "brain" can either live in it or be racked (the lead in the pics can be used to plug from the board to the brain if you rack it). It's everything you need to run the G system either in a rack or just using it mounted under the board. If the board and flightcase aren't needed it can easily be removed. Also included is the original manual plus a copy of the Laird Williams manual. All works fine, no issues, but has been used so not immaculate. The G system itself sells for around £475 on eBay, which is probably where this will be heading, but I thought I'd see if there was any interest on here. Including the flightcase and custom board I'll be putting it on eBay for around £600-650. It cost a lot more than that to put together. Yours on here for £550 to save me from ebay. Would prefer cash but would possibly trade depending what you have, but trade value is obviously worth more than £550 - I'd just take that in cash to sell it without going through the trauma of eBay. I'm in Durham, could courier at your expense but it's heavy! Willing to meet halfway depending where you are. Pics to follow.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments