Running a Charity Gig in Brum for Lymphoma Society - Get your spam here!

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10037
edited January 2015 in Off Topic
Hi all, hope I'm ok to post this here (if it needs to be moved please let me know)

My cousin is currently undergoing treatment for a rare form of blood cancer called Lymphoma, which he only found out about after going to the docs with a blocked nose. He went in thinking it was bad hayfever, turns out he had a tumour caused by a seemingly uncommon form of blood cancer.

In order to raise awareness and much needed funds for research into this very rare illness we are running a music night in Oldbury, just outside of Birmingham, featuring a few acts including Into The Shadows (Shads tribute band), Nashville Dream (country band), and a few solo artists. All for a bargain price of £5 in advance (£7 on the night). It's on Saturday 28th February at 8pm

If you are interested please let me know and I can help with any extra info you need etc etc. I know the poster below says who  to contact but please contact me instead through this website if that's ok, and I can co-ordinate.

I think there is a limit of how many we can sell so once they are gone, they are gone. 

Thanks

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom