SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler: Fender Supersonic 22 1x12 combo

What's Hot
xJonnysixstringxJonnysixstring Frets: 326
edited January 2015 in Amps £
Now my Dr Z is sold thinking if I can shift this can go for the head I am after, I paid £650 for this last year so would take £600 if anyone is interested?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 22w or 60?
  • Sorry, 22watt
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1836
    swap my Bogner for it?
  • Sorry mate fancy the Atma.
  • ChéChé Frets: 305
    edited January 2015
    What colour? Have you had any issues with it?
  • Cream, No issues and been well cared for, small dent to front panel on edge under supersonic logo but only cosmetic.
  • FaffFaff Frets: 29
    Are you willing to courier it?
    Guitarist for...  HEY PIXIES - The UK's most gigantic PIXIES tribute band
    http://www.facebook.com/heypixies
    "We don't actually own any of this gear - we're just looking after it for the next Fretboarder."

• Will courier at buyers risk and expense, I am near Chichester but travel quite a bit for a meet up within reasonable distance.
  • Will courier at buyers risk and expense, I am near Chichester but travel quite a bit for a meet up within reasonable distance.
  • FaffFaff Frets: 29
    edited January 2015
    Ok - I heard the first time :)
    I have wanted one of these for so long but now there's a new kid on the block that's caught my affections  -  Fender 68 Custom DR so after considered mulling I think I'll go for that .
    £600 is a very good deal so I'm sure it will be snapped up.

Guitarist for...  HEY PIXIES - The UK's most gigantic PIXIES tribute band
    http://www.facebook.com/heypixies
    "We don't actually own any of this gear - we're just looking after it for the next Fretboarder."

• Ha! Sorry dude :) It is great and I would keep it if I didn't want a more classic rock rig. They really are the best mix of Fender clean (tweed and bassman) and modern gain, I would even say better than the old Prosonics in my opinion.
  • Any interest in trading for a U.S. Strat?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sorry dude maxed out on guitars
    What's the clean headroom like on this? If you have anything to compare it
    to of course.
  • Its has tweed and bassman settings on the clean so comparable to those style amps, I have never managed, or tried to get the clean channel to clip and have used it live over 100 times easily. I would say that you could compare the clean channel to any master volume fender of this wattage, Obviously if you rag it then it will break up, But the dirty channel really can do it all, I found this to be a great demo although it the 60:

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    I think the 60 has the 'Tweed /Bassman' settings, the 22 has a 'Fat' option on the Vintage channel.  Great alternative to the DRRi. GLWTS.
    edited January 2015
    Yeah Greg Koch is demoing the SS60 there not the 22. It's Vibrolux and Bassman settings (blackface/tweed tonestacks). I remember playing an older supersonic years ago and I couldn't get the clean channel past 1 (and didn't want to) it was painfully loud.
    I'm looking into getting a back up amp so I'm quite interested in this, played one and it sounded great til it died, the store I was in still haven't fixed it as I tried it again and the clean channel had some potential component issues and wasn't sounding right at all.
  • I used to be endorsed by fender and use the old Prosonics, they were amazing but you are right massively loud. I have had no issues with the 22 as far as reliability but I did speak to a guy recently who had a new one fail on him, Perhaps they have changed some components or design since mine was built? Its at least 2-3 years old.
    I currently in the process of selling everything I own and scaling back to the necessities, I'll asses my funds (I still need a 2x12 for my Lonestar) and I'll get back to you. We'll be gigging a lot down south this year so I could do with a back up.