SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guys- uber rare delay.

What's Hot
GassageGassage Frets: 31591
I'm aware of a first production run SIB Echodrive blue box 240v version coming up.

I am tempted myself, as this is a seminal delay pedal, right up there with the very best and as rare as hen's teeth.

Noel Gallagher loves them.

If interested let me know. Believe £750-800 ish.

It's this one

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4026
    When did noel use delay?

Any demos about?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31591
    None- but read this

http://www.thegigrig.com/acatalog/SIB_Echodrive.html

Re Gallagher- He has one. He bought my old one.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @gassage what is it you do /did bud? You always seem quite connected. Any particular back story your willing to share?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Re the pedal, looks nice. Tube driven analogue delay is always gonna be good! I assume it'll need it's own power, and it's outside my price bracket for sure.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31591
    edited January 2015
    joeyowen said:
    @gassage what is it you do /did bud? You always seem quite connected. Any particular back story your willing to share?
    Musically, I co-own a choreog and casting business.

www.marksummers.com

Check credits- Madonna, Shakira, Michael Jackson, Stones are but 4...we also created BBC TV Show Move Like Michael Jackson. 2009

Mark is my ex. I have nothing much to do with the biz and he keeps upping his salary to prevent declaring a divvie!

My main job is marketing director of a sustainability consultancy who are doing HS2, and, part time, I'm a card carrying rugby journo, which is my GAS fund.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Well your gas fund always seems nice, so props to doing well dude! Be sure to demo the delay if you score one :)
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    They've reissued these now; I wonder if that will affect the second hand values of the originals? Always wanted to try one though.
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited January 2015

Gassage said:

I am tempted myself, as this is a seminal delay pedal, right up there with the very best and as rare as hen's teeth.

Noel Gallagher loves them.

Ahhhhh, see a couple of months back I spotted what was going on!

Gassage said:
    I did post the shop pics of this when I ordered it, but felt it was so stunning better pics were needed.

She's a Custom Shop CS356 in Washed Cherry with a solid maple top which has the most amazing flame I think I've ever seen.

THe pup rings have the Seymour Triple Shot installed which is fabby. The board is ebony, not richlite.

Tonally, more punch and grit than a 335, more LP than jazzer.

It's beautiful.  When you finally get the rest of the High Flying Birds backing guys for your Noel Gassage tribute act it's going to look splendid on stage.

http://musicscene.ie/musicScene/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Watch_the_brand_new_music_video_for_Dream_On_single_song_track_release_by_Noel_Gallagher_music_scene_ireland.jpg

In the unlikely event that you decide to ditch it and in which case the extremely likely subsequent event that @Deijavoo will have a bizarre accident then I'm going to call second dibs.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pmgpmg Frets: 301
    Nice...