SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Looper

I'm considering buying a looper again having not had one for about a year now. Something like the Ditto 2, headrush, rc3 etc I'm not desperate but would happily buy if the right pedal came along. What have you got going?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dean2371dean2371 Frets: 139
    Digitech Jamman Stereo?
  • There's not one specific one I'm after so open to see what people have for sale. Are you selling a Jamman?
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 644
    I've got a mint, boxed Jamman Solo XT you could have for £85 delivered by tracked delivery. Includes the power supply and everything. Looks like new.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Are you ruling out the original single switch Ditto?
  • No not ruling anything out really. I'm in no major rush so just open to see what comes up for a good price.
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    I have a Solo XT (not for sale) but they're really good, a LOT of features for the price of a new ditto... highly recommended. 
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    No not ruling anything out really. I'm in no major rush so just open to see what comes up for a good price.
    There's a Ditto for sale here: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/31015/fs-tc-electronics-ditto-looper#latest

I was thinking about selling mine as I also have the Ditto x2, but it's not exactly a bank breaking amount of money so I might just stick mine back in it's box and hold onto it (I can no longer fit it onto my gigging board)
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 644
    Beexter said:
    I've got a mint, boxed Jamman Solo XT you could have for £85 delivered by tracked delivery. Includes the power supply and everything. Looks like new.
    Just seen the prices have dropped on these - call it £75 delivered.