SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2 x Marshall 1912 1x12 Cabs with Eminence Private Jack and Celestion Lynchback - Both 8 Ohms

randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
edited January 2015 in Amps £

Selling two Marshall 1912s from our studio.

One is loaded with a Eminence Private Jack - £120 for you guys collected from Wimbledon or can arrange post.

T'other is loaded with a Celestion Lynchback - £150 for you guys collected from Wimbledon or can arrange post.

The V30 cab is in really good condition as it has hardly been used over the years.  The Lynchback cab is in good condition but has a couple of small nicks but does have super duper metal handles.  Both the speaker are virtually brand new - neither has had more than 20 hours use.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PaulRRPaulRR Frets: 11
    Hi there,

What impedance are the cabs?

Thanks,
    Paul.
  • Doh - Both 8 Ohms.
  • Abradacabbump.
  • After checking I just realised/remember I had swapped out the V30 for an Eminence Private Jack - original post edited.  Sorry for any major disappointment like.

• One sold.  1912 Cab & Lynchback still available and price dropped to £140 for you lovely people.