SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Pedalboard

Playing a gig in a couple of weeks and using a piece of word with carpet superglued to the top of it probably doesn't look the best! 

What boards do people have? Would prefer something medium sized and lightweight, pretty much all budgets considered. Got about 10 pedals and 2 PSU's to get in there, 2 of the pedals are Flashback X4 and DL4 for size reference.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    I've got either a Diago Tourman or Showman board that could be made available now I'm down sizing. The exact dimensions etc are quite well laid out on their website www.diago.co.uk

Let know if they're any interest to you and we could sort out pricing. Cheers
  • therose789therose789 Frets: 467
    edited January 2015
    I have two pedaltrains. They are great!

EDIT: im not selling either of them, just recommending them! Sorry! 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16679
    agree pedaltrain is superb but even better is the VOLTO pedaltrain power solution........cordless power for up to 9 pedals
    recharges like a mobile phone .....just clean and uncluttered and whoever needs more than 9 pedals on one board ( purposely provocative statement )
  • I can cover 10 pedals for you... and the rest, you might even get your band in it too

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Already had a Tourman and that was too heavy and large for my needs, thanks anyways. I think the other bard might be a bit too big too ;)
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11726
    I've got a Showman for sale.  I don't think you'll be able to go much smaller than that and get 10 pedals and 2 power supplies on.

I did cut a slot for the lead to go into the Wah which was the first pedal in the chain.

Pics here:

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/29133/fs-lazy-j-cruiser-sold-line-6-m5-reduced-and-diago-showman-reduced#latest

Make me an offer if you want. I've not had a great deal of success with moving it so far.