Off to Florida

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• bntylrbntylr Frets: 8
    Thanks for all the ideas guys. At my last day now; I've done all the disney parks (can see the attraction if you're with children) and universal (islands of adventure was incredible).

I also did the space center, it was good. They didn't have the bus tours on the day we went though so I'm sure it could have been alot better!

Guitar wise, I was very impressed with guitar center. Service was fantastic, one of the guys in there had me playing just about everything in the shop. I did buy something so a NGD post is to come!

For anyone else planning to go to Orlando, just make sure you plan and prioritise what you want to do, because the choice is so very vast.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Axe Meister you're a total bastard! The one thing I wanted to see before I kicked off this world was a shuttle launch! Got the tickets, got up at 5am, drove to Kennedy and the fuckers cancelled it because there was a cloud in the sky or something! Aaaaaaaarrrrgh!

• bntylrbntylr Frets: 8
    They a launch of some kind scheduled for the 23rd of this month. Shame it wasn't just a few days earlier :(

• Axe Meister you're a total bastard! The one thing I wanted to see before I kicked off this world was a shuttle launch! Got the tickets, got up at 5am, drove to Kennedy and the fuckers cancelled it because there was a cloud in the sky or something! Aaaaaaaarrrrgh!
    It's alright though emp fab's going to do one once he's laid the flooring.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    I'll be in my grave before that!