Which looper

What's Hot
I like the function of the loop option on the alter ego X4 I have ( buttons for
Start/stop/pause/redo etc) , but using for delay mostly. I had an RC3 and that really sucked tone and didn't offer the same control (albeit nice to import and store samples)

I'm thinking I might try and pick up a cheap used TC x4 to use purely as a looper but I guess there must be better options around that price point which not aware of?
Ta
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8823
    edited January 2015
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • In my defence there is no search function on mobile (or I may be thick as shit..or both)
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    Digitech Jamman Solo XT is fab, so many good features. I'm still discovering more about it now after having it a few months. I've been through a bunch but this stands out as being compact and easy to use, especially for the relatively low price. 

• No time sucky @hymnal ? The boss really sucked all the sparkle , but maybe I had a bad one .
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    Hm i've not noticed it but will crank it tomorrow and specifically listen for tone suck & get back to you on that one! 
  • I'm hoping for a Ditto x4 at NAMM with twin quantized-loops, in which case I'll sell my x2 and upgrade! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom