I got banned from the UK Guitar Amp Gear Exchange group on facebook *chibsons again*

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• axisus said:
    My job is finding fake tits. I'm not very good at it though, it takes a good 30 minutes of fondling before I can make my mind up.
    My Dad used to work in a morgue too and silicon reclaim is indeed big business.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TinLipTinLip Frets: 368
    At least the chavs at the market sell genuine Rebook, Nilce and Pila shoes. No fakery there.
    I particularly like their Dillabong swimming trunks too.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SkippedSkipped Frets: 2371
    edited January 2015
    TinLip said:
    At least the chavs at the market sell genuine Rebook, Nilce and Pila shoes. No fakery there.
    I particularly like their Dillabong swimming trunks too.
    I got some Speedo trunks in the Market that I wear when I go swimming.
    They are OK but it is a shame that the letter S has fallen off.    :-S

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11951
    axisus said:
    My job is finding fake tits. I'm not very good at it though, it takes a good 30 minutes of fondling before I can make my mind up.
    Surely you remember if you had the op or not, and where they would have implanted them on you?

There are a few kinds, and depending where they insert them. The hardest one to spot are the ones that goes under the actual breast tissue and they make the cut near the armpit. The other kind it's cut round the nipple and the implant is on top of the breast tissue. The former hurts a hell lot more and longer.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    ^^^ the most bizzare wisdom given
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    joeyowen said:

I only know because a friend of mine had it done, told me all about it, I had pics of her in hospital in my old phone, when she came out she showed me and ask me to feel them and what not! She had the former and yes, they feel real, although the way it defies gravity is a give away.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    joeyowen said:

I only know because a friend of mine had it done, told me all about it, I had pics of her in hospital in my old phone, when she came out she showed me and ask me to feel them and what not! She had the former and yes, they feel real, although the way it defies gravity is a give away.
    have you washed your hands since?
    Lol, it was a long time ago, she's got married lasts summer. And yes haha