SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Peavey Solo busking amp and Marshall 1x15 bass cab FS

IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
Right, need to clear the decks gear and money-wise for a house move - collection from Bournville (south Birmingham) would be much preferred on these, but I'll look at posting if required! 

Peavey Solo 10W (battery) / 15W (mains) amp - has inputs for a microphone and an instrument and can run from 4x D-cell batteries, so ideal for busking, barbeques etc or can run from the 12V adaptor (supplied) which makes it handy for ad-hoc open-mic nights or even as a monitor for low-volume acoustic sessions. In pretty much perfect nick - £35. 

And a Marshall DBS 1x15" bass cab - birch ply construction, 200W RMS rating (and LOUD with it), weighty without being ridiculous (it's a one-handed lift if you're in decent physical condition, easy with two hands), 8 ohms. Well-gigged but fully functional - £65 collected. 

Give me a shout for more details / pics etc - REALLY don't want to post the Marshall as I can't be in for a courier until February and I kinda need it gone by then! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments