Saving a video on fb to your iphone camera roll

vizviz Frets: 10781
How do you do that?
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You don't.
  • Most bids are actually hosted on YouTube. There are a number of YouTube video download apps. You just need to work out what the video URL is.
  • On my iPhone i have an option to share video direct to a linked Facebook account.  

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9803
    OP wants to to do the opposite.

Could probably do it on a desktop computer like Axe_meister said, with a bit of faff. A bit more faff if it's been uploaded directly to facebook and not a youtube link. Put it in a folder or album that's synced with your iPhone through iTunes.
  • vizviz Frets: 10781
    edited January 2015
    Thanks all - actually I found a way:

On your PC, open up facebook in chrome (it doesn't work in explorer)
    Find the video and click on it
    In the URL, change the www to m
    That opens the video up in mobile mode, on your PC.
    Start playing the video
    Right-click on it and select 'save video' etc.
    Then if you have email on your mobile, email it to yourself and open it on your phone and save it to camera roll.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.