That'll Learn Me Then!

What's Hot
Lexie1Lexie1 Frets: 135
Ordered strings off a supplier I have used before with no issues and super fast delivery.
My fault I suppose, didn't really check what happened at the checkout. I "thought" I'd paid for Royal Fail 1st Class Tracked.
No, it's only being delivered by myhermes (or should that be myherpes?) and thus far, it's proving to be crap. The Tracking thingy shows it as collected and at vendor's local depot.
Not bad when estimated delivery was either Wednesday 7th or Thursday 8th.

Are my herpes yet another one that should be avoided?
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Yes.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    I have had better luck waiting for items to spontaneously appear infront of me than getting myhermes to deliver anything promptly.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Are these the guys that used to be called 'Hermes'?  Have they changed their name to 'my Hermes' in a effort to absolve themselves of normal responsibilities? If it's now your Hermes... I guess it's your own fault if delivery is delayed. ;)
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Our local driver from Hermes refused to deliver to my house because she was scared of my dog. My dog who's never let out the front door without being on a lead, my dog who is put in kitchen before we open the front door, my dog she has never seen other than through patterned glass in the front door. WTF?
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    underdog said:
    Our local driver from Hermes refused to deliver to my house because she was scared of my dog. My dog who's never let out the front door without being on a lead, my dog who is put in kitchen before we open the front door, my dog she has never seen other than through patterned glass in the front door. WTF?
    After that description I'm scared of your dog. ;)
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited January 2015
    imalone;471225" said:
    underdog said:

Just consider myself a responsible dog owner who accepts an 8 stone boxer can be intimidating to some no matter how friendly he is.

• Lexie1Lexie1 Frets: 135
    So this is what you get when you google Hermes. It appears that myHermes is for smaller vendors? Smaller in that they send 150K parcels a year LOL
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6519
    edited January 2015

• Lexie1 said:
    Ordered strings off a supplier I have used before with no issues and super fast delivery.
    My fault I suppose, didn't really check what happened at the checkout. I "thought" I'd paid for Royal Fail 1st Class Tracked.
    No, it's only being delivered by myhermes (or should that be myherpes?) and thus far, it's proving to be crap. The Tracking thingy shows it as collected and at vendor's local depot.
    Not bad when estimated delivery was either Wednesday 7th or Thursday 8th.

Are my herpes yet another one that should be avoided?
    Yes. What supplier did you use? 

• speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    I get that with our dogs,even when they are in their crates which they can't get out of
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6142
    From my experience I reckon Hermes should be renamed 'Guitar Busters'  :|

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    Ouch
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Only thing they ever delivered to me on time was dissappointment.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    edited January 2015
    underdog said:
    imalone;471225" said:
    underdog said:

Just consider myself a responsible dog owner who accepts an 8 stone boxer can be intimidating to some no matter how friendly he is.

But what about the dog?
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    Is the dog under @underdog or is @underdog under the dog?   :-S
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom