SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD EVH Wolfgang Special HT Sunburst MIJ - £375 delivered

What's Hot
cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 361
edited September 2015 in Guitars £
SOLD SOLD AND SOLD
Selling my EVH Wolfgang Special Hardtail. 
I think it's a stunning guitar, and I've already sold it once and then ended up back with it...I keep changing my mind and giving it a go 'cos it just sounds awesome but I always end up drifting back to other guitars and this beast goes back in the cupboard, mainly because I'm so used to Gibson type necks....so this is going....definitely.....well for now anyway ;)
Sure you all know the specs. Stainless frets, 12" to 16" compound radius quarter sawn maple neck, EVH pickups, etc etc. Basically all the same hardware as on the USA ones only assembled in Japan (think they now make them in China instead of Japan).
Got a few marks but nothing major. Some buckle rash and surface scratches on the back, a few small dings (once again mainly on the back) but no chips. If you'd like more pics just PM me and I'll sort some out.
I'm looking for £375 delivered with payment via paypal or bank transfer. 
You are welcome to collect from the Canterbury/South East Kent area if you happen to be close enough. No case but will be very well boxed for delivery.
Any questions just give me a shout.

imageimageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments