SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Humungous Amp Sale Part 1

What's Hot
MikkiMcMurdererMikkiMcMurderer Frets: 352
edited January 2015 in Amps £
It gives me great pain that I am forced to sell my beloved amp collection due to lack of money and space. I am in a state of mourning and shock which will only deepen as they sell....ho hum. 
Anyway my loss is hopefully your gain! So before I put them on FeeBay, I'm going to put them up here for a few days, but due to the urgency of the situation, they'll have to go onto the bay pretty soon to shift them.
All of the amps are in London, on Denmark St in fact, so you can collect them from there for cash after satisfying yourself that they work.

So here we go (deep breathe, sob, sniff...)

1) Vox AC30 Custom Classic 2X with Celestion Blue speakers with footswitch and soft padded cover.
This amp is in near new condition, just a few small tolex scrapes. Its a fabulous sound both clean and driven and is a great pedal platform. The reverb and the trem a lovely and the EQ options are really musical. Having the ability to link the normal and bright channels is great and there is loads of tweakable functions round the back. This was bought new from Chandler Guitars - one careful owner!
YOURS FOR £800

2) SOLD Marshall 50W Plexi Reissue Head 1987x with soft padded cover
The head is in great condition with only a few minor tolex scrapes
YOURS FOR £500!
3) SOLD Orange OR120 Reissue Head with Spider Flightcase
This awesome head is a fantastic powerhouse of Orange tone. Its the 90s reissue (made in the UK by Matamp I believe). I have had a few improvements made to it: a standby switch round the back, a new Orange output transformer and set of EL34s and converting the reverb loop to being series rather than parallel. Its a great pedal platform with a powerful full clean sound and a great crunch tone when the wick is wound up. In great condition just a bit of aging in the colour of the tolex. Now with padded soft cover.
YOURS FOR £500!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments