SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: BOSS ME-5 Upgrade Sets

57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7406
edited January 2015 in FX £
If you have an old BOSS ME-5 - Don't sell it!  - UPGRADE IT !!

Few people realise that the ME-5 incorporates the classic BOSS pedal internals that are now vintage in their own right including the: CS-2, DS-1, OD-2, RV-3, EQ-1, CE-2, DD-2, BF-2 all together with a switchable Noise Suppressor that calms the proceedings. Now this  all up-to-date set of BOUTIQUE Patches  gives you the great sounds such as:

Univibe, Vibratone, (and other Leslie effects), Rangemaster, Fuzz-Face, Tweed and driven Deluxe Reverb emulations, classic JTM45, Rockabilly, Bluesbreaker, 'Rectified' and 'Twang' - all classic tones in various states - and not modeled!!

You can get a set too and upload either via sysex/midi and your PC or manual input. See link where to hear them.

http://boss-pedals.jimdo.com

Set also contains a wealth of Editor software, MIDI utilities and other apps so that you can fully integrate your BOSS ME-5 into your music software.

£12.99

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/snotmale/Webhosting/ME5sales.jpg
<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Comments

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Have a "wow".

I wish I had an ME-5 now.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4386
    edited January 2015

Time to watch the prices skyrocket on ebay as we all go tracking them down...

*edit* Does it really include those original circuits, or are they modelled in an early fashion of sorts?

• siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    I'm not so sure....at least the FX on the ME-4 have extra controls/parameters that weren't on the original pedals....like the Compressor having 3 params on the ME-5 but only 2 on the pedal. Things I noticed in the 2 ME-5s tha tI've owned. Sold my 2nd one a year ago now...may eventually get another. They are good but no better than my pedal board and you always need a few extra pedals anyway like a tuner for a start!
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7406
    edited January 2015

Time to watch the prices skyrocket on ebay as we all go tracking them down...

*edit* Does it really include those original circuits, or are they modelled in an early fashion of sorts?

Yes it was an earlier SCC700 unit condensed down:
    http://www.bossus.com/boss_users_group/article.php?ArticleId=837
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>