SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2 x Marshall 1912 1x12 Cabs - Unloaded.

Was selling these loaded but someone has expressed an interest in one of the drivers so thought I would see if the was any interest in a pair of these unloaded.

£200 for both collected from Wimbledon or will ship for and extra £10 each.

Cheers folks.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JetfireJetfire Frets: 1717
    I paid 90 for a loaded one but I am interested. How flexible are you on price?
  • Fairly flexible.  Got no real idea what these are really worth (as with so much used gear).  They're £300 new with the stock speaker which is IMO shockingly bad and prices used seem to vary greatly.  I put them up for sale with the drivers in originally (they still up for sale complete) and I had so many messages asking for either the empty cabs or drivers alone.

By the same token I'm not really fussed about selling them, just I have a new amp due in, have a fair few other cabs and need a bit of space and it was either flog them or put them in storage.  If they don't fetch much I'll keep them as spares.

• JetfireJetfire Frets: 1717
    Ok, I'll pass because I've seen loaded ones for about 100 each :)
  • Cool.